RGV Real Estate Center is a full-service real estate service and investment management firm committed to delivering specialized services to clients seeking to own, occupy and invest in real estate. Broad and comprehensive, its range of real estate services include marketing management, marketing consultancy, research and project feasibility study, project management, financial outsourcing, property valuation and brokerage, among others, making it a one-stop-shop, a self-contained realty outlet for real estate clients and practitioners.
The RGV Real Estate Center, Inc. to be the premiere real estate brokerage company in the Philippines and one of the Top 1000 Philippine Corporations, delivering the most comprehensive real estate services to the market as the best-in-class in customer-driven business and innovation.
A global company that is a premiere one-stop shop of choice of domestic and international real estate owners, developers, and practitioners for all their real estate service needs that include brokerage, appraisal, research and project studies, project management, marketing and sales, survey and engineering, promotions, and legal and financial consultancy.
Shared Values that Define Us
Our values underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do. We expect our employees to follow these principles:
Innovation, Excellence and Value-for-money in our products and services
Professionalism and Integrity in our dealings with all our publics
Mutual Respect and Familial Concern among our staff and employees
Good Citizenship towards our community and state
One Stop Shop
Acting as a One-Stop-Shop engaged in the acquisition, development and marketing of low, middle and high-income real estate properties, the RGV Real Estate Center, Inc. (RGV Center), member of the RGV Group, is close to three decades of strong presence in the market. The company has established a remarkable record of involvement in more than 400 projects worth billions of pesos, which include:
- Housing Subdivisions & Communities
- Commercial Centers
- Residential/Commercial Condominiums
- Hotels & Resorts
- Townhouses and Apartments
- Industrial Estates
- Agricultural Estates
- Memorial Parks
- Retirement Villages & Leisure Farms
LEADERS IN REAL ESTATE/PRIMEMOVER
At the helm of the RGV Center is Philippine real estate Icon and founding chairman, RODOLFO G. VALENCIA or “RGV” to his friends. RGV ● former provincial governor (1992-2001) ● first district congressman (1987-1992; 2004-2013) ● chairman of the committee on housing and urban development (8th, 13th and 14th Congresses) ● most outstanding governor on calamity management awarded by FRV ● most outstanding governor awarded by then President Joseph E. Estrada ● consistent outstanding congressman ● father of MIMAROPA (Mindoro Oriental & Occidental, Marinduque, Romblon, Palawan) ● author or RESA (Real Estate Service Act) Law (RA 9646); HDMF-Pag-IBIG Fund Charter (RA 9679), and Mindoro State College (RA 10956), among others.
As a 3-termer (9 years) governor ● dismantled the shipping monopoly for Batangas City-Calapan City ● saved the watershed of Mindoro making it among the country’s 3 Green Provinces ● led the reconstruction and development of Mindoro destroyed by typhoons and earthquake ● impleamented the massive development of infrastructure ● made Mindoro the most peaceful province in Region IV, 4th top food producer in the Philippines and 9th tourism destination of the Philippines, among his outstanding achievements.
National President, Philippine Institute of Real Estate Service Practitioners (PhilRES) Inc.,
Most Outstanding Professional in Real Estate Service awarded by the Professional Regulations Commission (PRC)
Ten Outstanding Young Men (TOYM) of the Philippines in Human Settlements Management
Co-founder, Chamber of Real Estate and Builders Association (CREBA)
2 Term President, Philippine Association of Realtors Boards (PAREB), the largest umbrella organization of real estate service practitioners with almost 62 constituent member boards nationwide
Past President, Philippine Council for Planning and Housing (PCPH)
Past President, Federacion Internationales Des Professiones Immobilliares (FIABCI)
Past President, Asia Pacific Real Estate Federation (APREF)
Past Executive Vice President, ASEAN Association for Planning & Housing (AAPH)
Past Director, National Association of Realtors (NAR-USA) representing the Philippines
Past Director, Rotary Club of Manila (RCM)
As Chairman of the Committee on Housing & Urban Development, steered the passage of landmark laws he authored and co-authored in the 14th Congress, including significant resolutions adopted by the House of Representatives
- JAIME A. CURA, M.D., Vice Chairman
- JOANNA MARIE P. VALENCIA, President
- JOHN NICO P. VALENCIA, Executive Vice President
- CARLOS M. CASTRO, SVP, Finance
- SENEN D. GLORIOSO, Vice President Finance
- FLORDELIZA P. BANU – Vice President, Admin Services & HRD
- JOSEPH ARNOLD P. VALENCIA – Vice President, Operations
- ELENA P. GARRA– Vice President, Public Relations & Communications
- GERARD P. VALENCIA – Vice President, Brokerage Sales
- ATTY. SARAH V. FERNANDEZ – Vice President, Legal
- KING ALFRED C. CORONA, II – Gen. Manager, Mindoro Operations
- ALEX C. MORONG – Manager, Marketing & Sales
- ENGR. REMELINO D. SAMSON – Manager, Planning & Engineering
- ENGR. ANGELINE R. REBUCAS – Manager, Land Survey
- ARCH. VICTORIANO N. NUQUI – Manager, Appraisal & Valuation
- RESTY A. DELGADO – Vice President, Research & Technical Studies
- PALAFOX & ASSOCIATES
- CARUNUNGAN & PARTNERS
- ARCONIC ARCHITECTS
- DCCD ENGINEERING CORP.
- DESIGN COORDINATES, INC.
UNIVERSITY OF ASIA AND THE PACIFIC
- GORDON, DARIO REYES LAW FIRM
- ATTY. FRANCIS SERRANO & ASSOCIATES
past and present projects
Subdivision and Housing
• NEO CALAPAN, Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro
• FILIPINIANA TOWNHOMES I & II, Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro
• INTERCITY HOMES, Muntinlupa City
• NORTH FAIRVIEW PARK SUBDIVISION, Diliman, Quezon City
• NORTHRIDGE PARK SUBDIVISION, Diliman, Quezon City
• PACIFIC GRAND VILLAS, Parañaque City
• SOUTH BAY GARDENS, Parañaque City
• SUNRISER VILLAGE, Camarin, Caloocan City
• GARDEN HOMES, Parañaque City
• PAMAHAY HOMES, Oriental Mindoro
• PANGARAP HOMES, Oriental Mindoro
• PAG-IBIG SA LAS PIÑAS, Las Piñas City
• SOUTH GARDENS, Dasmariñas, Cavite City
• DONNAVILLE, Las Piñas City
• BF HOMES CALOOCAN, Caloocan City
• BF HOMES PARAÑAQUE, Parañaque City
• SUSANA HEIGHTS, Muntinlupa City
• BF ITALIA, Las Piñas City •
• BAYVIEW MANOR, Parañaque City
• DON BOSCO VILLAGE, TreceMartires City, Cavite
• GUADANOVILLE SUBDIVISION, Caloocan City
• HOLIDAY HOMES, San Pedro, Laguna
• ROSEVILLE SUBDIVISION, Sta. Rosa, Laguna
Townhouses and Condominiums
• VALENCIA HILLS, Valencia corner N. Domingo Sts., Quezon City
• CHINATOWN STEEL TOWERS, Binondo, Manila
• RGV TOWNHOUSES, Parañaque City
• YULO PLAZA TOWNHOUSES, Don Bosco cor. Pasong Tamo, Makati City
• BAGUIO TOWNHOUSE CONDOMINIUM, Baguio City
• CORDOVA (APARTMENT) CONDOMINIUM, Makati City
• EMERSON CONDOMINIUM, E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, Quezon City
• HAGDANG BATO TOWNHOMES, Mandaluyong City
• LTA (OFFICE) CONDOMINIUM, Roxas Boulevard, Manila
• MARBELLA II CONDOMINIUM, Roxas Boulevard, Manila
• MINTCOR SOUTHROW CONDOMINIUM, Muntinlupa City
• PACIFIC BANK BUILDING, Ayala Avenue, Makati City
• PARK AVENUE TOWNHOMES, Cubao, Quezon City
• SM HOMES, Novaliches, Quezon City
• SUNSET VIEW CONDOMINIUM, Roxas Boulevard, Manila
• STO. CRISTO CONDOMINIUM, Binondo, Manila
• SPLENDIDO GARDENS, Tindalo St., Makati City
• URCI TOWNHOMES, Las Piñas City
• XAVIER TOWNHOMES, San Juan, Metro Manila
• XAVIERVILLE TOWNHOMES, Diliman, Quezon City
• BUCKINGHAM CENTER, Las Piñas City
• EXECUTIVE CENTER, Makati City
• MANILA ASTRAL TOWER, Taft Avenue, Manila
• PUGAD LAWIN, Project 8, Quezon City
• MANHATTAN VILLAS, Parañaque City
• HERLIMAR TOWNHOMES, San Juan, Metro Manila
• NORTHPOINT TOWNHOMES, Quezon City
• FILIPINIANA CALAPAN RESORT HOTEL, Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro • MONTEVIDEO de TAGAYTAY VACATION RESORT & NATURE THEME PARK, , Laurel, Batangas
• FILIPINIANA NAUJAN BEACH RESORT & RETIREMENT VILLAGE, Naujan, Oriental Mindoro
• FILIPINIANA PUERTO GALERA RESORT, Puerto Galera, Or. Mindoro
• FOGGY HEIGHTS GOLF & RETIREMENT VILLAGE, Lemery, Batangas
• ETERNAL GARDENS MEMORIAL PARK, Baesa, Caloocan, Biñan, Laguna, Batangas City, & Dagupan City
• NAUJAN LAKEVIEW PARK, Happy Valley, Socorro, Oriental Mindoro
• NEO CALAPAN COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL PROJECT, Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro
RGV Real Estate Center is a one-stop-shop real estate service and investment management firm committed to delivering specialized services to clients seeking to own, occupy and invest in real estate. Broad and comprehensive, its range of real estate services include marketing management, marketing consultancy, research and project feasibility study, project management, financial outsourcing, property valuation and brokerage, among others, making it a one-stop-shop, a self-contained realty outlet for real estate clients and practitioners.
Real Estate Brokerage
We manage a multitude of real estate inventory in Metro Manila and several key areas outside of the metro, and match that with the needs of our global network of professionals and real estate practitioners, ultimately maximizing the value of their real estate portfolio.
Marketing Management and Consultancy
The firm also specializes in partnering with established real estate developers in the country, taking on the responsibility of communicating and delivering their inventory to its intended market. It is involved in the initial planning stages and from there, runs the end-to-end sales and marketing operations of the specific project, including its public relations and communications activities.
Our integrated project management teams consistently increase the productivity of your portfolio by reducing costs, minimizing risk and increasing end-user satisfaction. By harnessing our experience and expertise, we consistently strive to bring new ideas and market intelligence to the table, and work closely with clients to optimize the performance of their real estate portfolios.
Finance Sourcing and Management
Our corporate finance experts leverage our clients’ financial needs on any real estate project via a customized financial structure that perfectly matches their business ambitions and risk tolerance. Our partnership with private creditor banks and other financial institutions provide you with a highly tailored solution that strives to reduce your cost of capital and heighten your level of success.
Property Valuation and Appraisal
Knowledge is power in investment decisions. It is critical to know precisely what a single property—or a portfolio—is worth in the face of rapidly changing markets. Backed by thorough environmental scans, our valuation and appraisal experts can help give you the confidence you need to act decisively—and profitably.
Research, Planning and Studies
Our dedicated research team is consistently in touch with market trends through our established linkages and the use of sophisticated, impartial business modeling tools. We conduct and prepare technical studies such as: Market research and study Project evaluation and study Project feasibility study. Highest and Best Use studies Financial projection and analysis
Legal Research and Documentation
Through retainer arrangements with our partner law firms and consultants, we are capable of servicing any legal requirement in the real estate life cycle—title verification, legal audit, legal documentation, and general legal consultancy.
Our technical and highly competent and experienced staff of engineers is regularly updated on real estate development and planning standards in land survey, property relocation and topographic survey. Innovative and rigorous, our commercial property management strategies help real estate owners reduce their operating costs and enhance property values—all while maintaining a superior work environment.
Advertising and Promotions
RGV Center also provides services relating to corporate build-up such as advertising and promotions, publication and publicity, integrated marketing communication campaigns, as well as other external PR and communication services to deliver value from the investor or developer to the public.
PROJECT LICENSES AND APPROVALS
It takes 1 ½ to 2 years to start a business venture because of the many documentary requirements imposed by the government. The Montevideo de Tagaytay project development is ready to proceed because it has the following basic requirements, but may have to update/amend certain plans and information if, and as required.
1. Complete Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT)
The project has a Transfer Certificate of Title with TCT No. T-59647 issued by the Registry of Deeds of Tanauan, Batangas on November 20, 1995.
2. Department Of Agrarian Reform (DAR) Conversion Clearance
This project has granted a Conversion Clearance on August 14, 1995 allowing it to convert its Land Use from Agricultural to a Residential, Commercial Industrial Development.
3. Environmental Compliance Certificate –ECC
The project has granted an Environmental Compliance Certificate (ECC) by the Department of Environment and Natural Resources with ECC No. 04 98 11 – 09-0707-212.
4. Development Permit (MPDC)
The project has granted a Development Permit No. 99-01 by the Municipal Planning and Development Council (MPDC) of the Municipality of Laurel, Batangas .
5. License to Sell and Certificate of Registration (HLURB)
The project has been issued a License to Sell No. 16278 and a Certificate of Registration No. 15996 by the Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board.
6. PEZA Approval
The project has been issued a temporary approval as Economic Zone by the Philippine Economic Zone Authority, the final approval of which is subject to submission of some other requirements.